- Transcript requests are accepted through the mail or in person.
- Transcript requests WILL NOT be processed the same day. Please allow at least one full school day if you need to pick up your transcript in person.
- There is a $5.00 charge for all transcripts-Official or Unofficial. Please specify which type you are requesting. (NOTE: Transcripts are considered Official only if they are mailed directly from IC Catholic Prep). The $5.00 must be received in order for the transcript request to be processed.
- Test scores are not provided by IC Catholic Prep. Please contact the appropriate testing agency if test scores are needed.
- Students 18 and older must request their own transcripts. Requests made by parents will not be accepted.
- If possible, please use the Transcript Request Form. (The downloadable form is a Microsoft Word form that you may print out and bring in or mail to us). If you are requesting multiple transcripts, please fill out a Transcript Request Form for each transcript requested.
If you need to obtain your physical/immunization records, please send a dated, written request, with your signature, by email, mail or fax containing:
- Your name, while a student at IC
- Year of Graduation
- Where information needs to be sent (email address, home address, fax or number)
- A phone number where you can be contacted if necessary
- Your signature
Contact the Registrar
Mail: Mrs. Aileen Bon
IC Catholic Prep
217 Cottage Hill
Elmhurst, IL 60126