Investing in the lives of ICCP Students
When you make the decision to donate to the ICCP Annual Fund, feel proud that you are making a solid investment in our students’ futures. You are empowering young men and women with a college-prep education built on the solid foundation of the Catholic faith that will instill confidence, leadership and pride. From challenging academics and extracurricular activities, to the bonds formed in athletics or while performing in a theatrical performance, it is imperative that our students experience the high standards expected of an education at IC Catholic Prep today.
The cost of tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $10,900, and we know that costs will continue to rise approximately 4-5% each year. Tuition and fees support only about 85% of the cost to educate a student, which is actually $12,823. The remaining 15% gap between what is paid in tuition and what it costs to educate our students is contributed by donors. In effect, each one of our students receives an annual subsidy from ICCP of over $1,900.
It is one of the primary goals of ICCP to welcome and support students who will benefit from a Catholic education. We draw students from Elmhurst and 37 surrounding communities. Our ability to offer academic and need based scholarships allows families with the opportunity to afford a top quality Catholic education at ICCP when they might otherwise have to attend a public high school.
While 35% of our student’s families pay the full tuition of $10,900, the remaining two-thirds are awarded over $550,000 a year in scholarships and discounts (subsidized by IC Catholic Prep).
Committing to a Catholic high school is a significant financial undertaking. Your contribution to the Annual Fund provides peace of mind to students and families who understand the true value of a Catholic education and should be rewarded for academic merit, service to others and leadership in the classroom. Their future is dependent upon the support from generous donors like you.
For more information, please contact Amy Fahey at 630.530.3485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for making an investment in the lives of our students and future generations of ICCP Knights!