As we head down the final stretch of the school year, we continue our efforts to provide our students with a well-balanced experience in Spirit, Mind, and Body. Because of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we are implementing our e-Learning program beginning today with brief assignments for each class.
- Check your email regularly via Outlook (not Gmail).
- A school administrator will be available everyday during e-Learning hours (10am-2pm). Call 630-530-3460.
- Visit our e-Learning Portal to learn more about our remote learning plan: iccatholicprep.org/elearning.
- First official day of e-Learning is tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17, and will continue through Friday, March 20.
- If you do not have Internet access, please contact the Assistant Principal at 630-530-3474 or by email.
- If students do not have access to Internet they can call 1-844-488-8398 during the school shutdown for free Internet from Spectrum.
We must all continue to practice healthy habits.
- Practice social distancing, which means to limit contact with other people. Put simply, the idea is to maintain a distance between you and other people — in this case, at least six feet.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away after use and wash your hands. If a tissue is not available, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve, not your hand.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not share eating utensils or drinking containers.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are sick.
We will continue to communicate with families via a combination of Constant Contact, Plus Portals, School Reach, social media channels, and the School website as needed to provide specific updates.
We will follow the CDC’s guidance related to travel. Basically, if you travel to or have a flight layover in any Level 2 or Level 3 country, you “should stay home for 14 days after returning to the United States and practice social distancing”. CDC travel updates are at the following link: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/
Thank you for being a part of the healthy solution at IC Catholic Prep.
May Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception continue to guide and protect you. Go Knights!