October 22, 2020
Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences are quickly approaching on Thursday, October 22, 2020. Conferences will be held from 1:00-5:00 pm and 6:00-9:00 pm.
“Pick A Time” will allow you to schedule conferences with the teachers you would like to meet with regarding your student’s academic progress. “Pick A Time” allows access to scheduling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the option to set a time to receive an email reminder prior to your conference event. Parents can begin scheduling appointments immediately. Scheduling ends Wednesday, October 21st at 11:59 pm.
To begin scheduling appointments, we have posted the link to “Pick A Time” on the home page of our website and on Plus Portals.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account.” At least one parent will need to create an account in Pick-A-Time.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter your student’s ID (listed above) and their date of birth. Be sure to include dashes when entering birth date. (mm-dd-yyyy)
- Remember: If you want to speak to a teacher at Parent Conferences, you MUST schedule an appointment.
- Teacher Zoom codes will display in the Room Column on Pick-A-Time. Codes will also display on your email confirmation. Please be present in the Zoom waiting room prior to your scheduled time.
We hope that you find this procedure convenient and easy to use. Thank you for your continued support of ICCP.