October 19, 2020
The Winter Dress Code will go into effect MONDAY, OCTOBER 19th through APRIL 15th.
- Grades 9-10 – Navy Twill Pleat or Flat Front Pants – (Belts are required)
- Grades 11-12 – Khaki Twill Pleat or Flat Front Pants
- All Grades – White Oxford Dress shirt with ICCP Tie
- A limited amount of ties are on sale in the Dean’s Office for $5.00
- Grades 9-10 – Plaid Center Box Pleat Skirt
- Grades 11-12 – Navy Gabardine Box Pleat Skirt
- All Grades – White or Blue Oxford Shirt
IF STUDENTS CHOOSE TO WEAR OPTIONAL SWEATSHIRTS or FLEECE PULLOVERS, THEY MUST BE SCHOOL APPROVED DENNIS BRAND.
BROWN, TAN, or BLACK SHOES ARE REQUIRED. Gym shoes are prohibited during this dress period. Student ID’s/Lanyards must be worn for during school hours.
If needed, please visit Dennis.com for uniform information and ordering.
Students have the option of wearing ICCP Spirit Wear and Team shirts, along with uniform bottoms, and dress shoes on Fridays. When posted, ICCP also offers Knight-Up and Dress Down Days celebrating various special events throughout the year. Please review the Parent/Student Handbook, pages 29 through 33, for complete details regarding our uniform school policy.