Head Boys’ Lacrosse Coach
- Meet IHSA Criteria (Qualification of Coaches: ASEP, NFHS, or other IHSA-approved course, PES & Concussion Exam)
- Previous experience as a coach in specific coaching field is required.
- Previous head coaching experience in specific coaching field
Athletic Director, Principal
- Secure facilities through the athletic office to ensure a safe practice/competition environment for student athletes.
- Develop, communicate and maintain a regular schedule of in-season practices as well as off-season programming.
- Maintain current equipment/uniform inventory and annually recommend purchase of such to the Athletic Director.
- Provide for the orderly distribution and collection of uniforms and equipment.
- Organize and promote the lacrosse program and activities to students, staff and the general public to maintain and grow community relationships.
- Promote yearly fundraising activities to students, staff and the general public while working in conjunction with the school’s development office.
- Assure that all student-athletes are in compliance with IC Catholic Prep requirements including current athletic physical, Code of Conduct, fees paid, and are academically eligible, prior to practice, tryout, and competition.
- Model and instill the values of sportsmanship and fair play to all participants, and enforce consequences for breach of such standards.
- Monitor and nurture student-athlete academic progress at the high school.
- Monitor proper supervision of student athletes at practices, games, in locker rooms, and on school provided transportation.
- Responsible for driving team to and from away matches on ICCP activity bus.
- Conduct a mandatory preseason parent meeting.
- Maintain individual statistics and team records.
- Plan and hold an end of season team meeting and meet with each individual student-athlete in the program.
- Engage in professional development activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Renewed annually by the Athletic Director and Principal.
Performance of this job will be evaluated by the Athletic Director.
Letters of interest and resumes should be sent by email to Mr. Fahey, Athletic Director.