- This event has passed.
Elmhurst St. Patrick’s Day Parade – 24th Annual
March 7 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
For over 20 years, IC Catholic Prep has participated in the annual Elmhurst St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Join us for the 2020 installment of the parade on Spring Road and be a part of the IC Catholic Prep Knights parade entry. Show off your Knights gear and spirit!
- Line-up position is 792 West (Just south of the corner of Madison & Wilson)
- Parade Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Parade kicks-off promptly at Noon (Intersections of Wilson St. & Spring Rd.)
- Everyone, especially Students/Coaches/Faculty/Administration, should arrive at the parade at Madison St & Spring Rd by 11:45am.
- ICCP Activity Bus will be the marker for the meeting spot.
- Everyone is responsible for getting to/from the parade on their own.
- Parking is available on the streets in the neighborhood that run North/South. You can park and walk to the designated spot. (Remember, the parade route ends at the York HS football field. You will have to walk all the way back to your car!)
- Students/Coaches/Faculty/Administration, please wear your athletic uniform, warm-ups or ICCP t-shirt/clothing.
- For alumni and friends, please wear any ICCP spirit wear you have.
- Absolutely NO alcohol-related St. Patrick’s Day decorations/costumes should be worn.
- You are encouraged to wear green shamrocks, headbands and/or other accessories, as long as you are in your ICCP spirit wear.
The parade features floats, marching units & animated characters along with local organizations, businesses & clubs along a mile stretch. Don’t miss your chance to see over 80 floats, Irish Dancers, the Shannon Rovers, local team mascots – Benny the Bull, Southpaw & Tommy Hawk. Chicago Highlanders, Medinah Clowns, Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra, featuring the world’s largest drum & the York High School Marching Band.